AIM
BOOOOORK

Map Travel Map Travel

Great!

I disagree with the last reviewer. I can perfectly picture piloting my airship across the map while this music plays. It has a grand feeling of exploration and adventure to it. Very well done!

Stella - Coast 2 Coast Stella - Coast 2 Coast

Hmm...

Sounds like you started with an awesome song with a kickass sound and then right when you were about to start singing the floor dropped out and you began plummeting to your death. Ah, screamo.

Erikio responds:

Funny you call us scremo.....we hate scremo music ;)

Lejin - Inside yo head Lejin - Inside yo head

Fuckin Hilarious!

This is great. I almost fell out of my chair with laughter. The rhymes are so awful (like rhyming a word with the same word four times in the song) and the lyrics make this guy sound like such a douche. So many people try to write these serious songs and post them on newgrounds, it's refreshing to see someone with a sense of humor. Some people will probably think you really are a dick like that, but I can tell you just wrote these lyrics to be funny. No one is THAT much of a fucking moron. Good job though, you could be like Tenacious D or something. Please right more funny shit. That's what I'm excited about.

Lejin responds:

Thats why i dont bother writing anymore. These haters arent worth actually trying for. Without even trying im a much better entertainner than all of these angry zero bombers who write blogs about me...lmfao thanks brah.